Hi Everyone,

Its second week already and feels like the time is flying to reach mid term! My mentor Saptarshi advised me to develop a simple End to End working system as the time to mid term so I could improve upon after that to final.

This week I have successfully embedded an Xform into my module. And the intend of this embedding is to enable care providers to customize Xform any time to fit their needs and edit question fields, And I have a plan to create an Android App based on ODK Clinic so the care seeker's will able to fill patient narratives with their Mobile devices too! Xforms are a great Form type to cater all of these requirements.

Currently the User interface looks like below, I have studied about Google recaptcha api and added it to this new UI and server side coding. (actually it wasn't that much hard as i thought) And ready to start work on the Care provider console next week.