Hi All,

The module work is going really well. I have finished embedding of the both Xforms and HTML forms into the module and now both allows to fill forms, gets saved properly and creates new encounters. Care seeker panel also have the basic functionality. In overall module works pretty well with Authenticated (logged in) users.

Currently I am focusing on the Anonymous submission stuff; Things seems like lil bit complicated than I expected since the other modules (X and HTML form entry modules) depends on some parameters which collects while authentication process. So currently I am trying to by-pass them using the Spring AOP advicer class (as daniel suggested) or if not using a deamon thread (as wyclif suggested)

I have hosted the current version of the Module at my EC2 server so you can check the progress of work:

URL: http://54.235.163.128:8080/openmrs
user name: admin
password: Admin123